API Q1 Consulting and Training | API Q1 Standard
Our affordable API Q1 Consulting Services and API Q1 Implementation Program includes development of required processes, procedures, forms and on site implementation training.
API (American Petroleum Institute) is the only national trade association that represents America's oil and natural gas industry.
The API Q1 Quality Management System was designed to help an organizations meet the requirements to consistently manufacture or service API products. API Q1 licensing is the basis for obtaining an API Monogram license for marking of various products used in the oil and gas industry. Key Management Consulting helps you design an API Q1 Quality Management System that meets customer expectations and achieve customer satisfaction.
The API Q1 Quality Management System will also help improve processes and productivity, reduce waste, and improve the organization's profitability. The API Q1 Quality Management System is suitable for all organizations, including manufacturing, production, distribution, service, and any other organization of any size. We also offer API Quality Plus, which will allow you to get certified on API Q1 and ISO 9001, get the API Monogram License all at the same time. Please contact us for additional details.
Affordable API Q1 Consulting & Training Services
API Q1 Consulting & Training Services Include:
- Creation of required documentation, including API Q1 Quality Manual, Procedures and Forms
- Gap Assessments
- API Q1 Quality Management System Training
- Internal Auditing
- Management Reviews
- Data Analysis
- Process Controls
- Continual Improvement Methods
- Preparation for an API Q1 Certification Audit
- Outsourced API Q1 Quality Manager
- Rapid Implementation Program - This program includes additional days on site to perform many of the required implementation and documentation steps and to accelerate the implementation process.
API Q1 Consulting Services Provided by:
Key Management Consulting
Billy Matthews, API Q1 Consultant & Training Specialist
Telephone: (800) 969-1418
- Illustrate and explain the concepts of the API Q1 Quality Management System and ensuring that it is suited to the organization.
- Involve any relevant personnel in identifying and defining the processes in the API Q1 Quality Management System.
- Assist in training to enable the entire organization to be able to maintain the API Q1 Quality Management System.
- Assist the organization in identifying opportunities for improvement, eliminating waste, and reducing costs.
- Performs the functions of a Quality Manager.